Move-in ready SFH sited in an exclusive enclave of homes convenient to downtown McLean, Tysons, DC, shopping, dining & more! Hardwood floors on main level with formal living & dining rooms & dedicated office. Family room open to kitchen with a sense of flow for entertaining. Updated, gourmet kitchen with granite counter tops, stainless steel appliances, kitchen island, pantry, eat-in table area & access to the deck. Enjoy the laundry and garage access on the main level-no steps to climb with groceries! The spacious upper level features 4BR's/3 BA's, along with the MBR suite. The MBR suite offers tons of closet space and an updated bathroom! The walk-out lower level has a full bathroom, expansive recreation room, 5th bedroom, exercise room and storage! The private backyard offers a large deck, overlooking the backyard. There is room to put a play set, BBQ, kick a soccer ball, or just enjoy long Summer evenings. The privacy of this home, along with easy access to major transportation arteries, can't be beat!
Single Family, Single Family-Detached, Craftsman, Colonial, Traditional, Transitional
4 Full/1 Half
Sump Pump, Gas Water Heater, Public Water Service
5,810 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Detailed Room Information
- Family Room, Kitchen, Laundry Room, Living Room, Exercise Room, Foyer, Office
- Butler Pantry, Gourmet Kitchen, Island
- Cook Top Range, Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Microwave, Wall Oven, Double Oven, Refrigerator, Washer
- Hardwood, Carpet
- Central Air, Electric, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Gas Heat. Forced Air.
- Full, Entrance Outside, Walkout
- 3. Mantle, Gas Burning.
- Additional Interior Features
- Breakfast Area, Chair Rail, Crown Molding, Open Floor Plan, Recessed Lights, Walk-in Closets, Window Treatment, Wood Floors
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces.
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Landscaped, Back Yard. Cul-De-Sac, Landscaping, No Thru Street, Rear Yard.
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price