Start spending your free time enjoying spectacular maintenance-free wooded views from your favorite deck chair -- OR, you could spend it doing endless yard work on another 2-acre lot! Sell the ride-on mower and buy that hammock, you've got time! This unassuming gem sits above the serene and gently babbling Stoney Creek, with zen-inducing views from the expansive deck and on every level through walls of windows! Sited on 2.5 lush acres and is ideally located just minutes from Potomac Village. Inside you'll discover an open floor plan with a cool mid-century vibe. This home offers over 2,500 square feet of finished living space including 4 bedrooms and 3 full baths. Enjoy effortless living and entertaining on the main level open floor plan and the fully finished lower level. The main level living space flows freely from the kitchen to the dining room to the living room which features a dramatic vaulted ceiling and floor-to-ceiling brick fireplace. Two bedrooms and two full baths complete the main level. The lower level includes two bedrooms, a full bath, and a perfect home office space. The lower level also offers a large family room with a fireplace and sliding glass doors opening to a flagstone patio. The laundry room and a yoga/meditation/gym space with floor-to-ceiling views and sounds of Stoney Creek complete the lower level. Hardwood floors on the main level, new carpet and LVT on the lower level, and freshly painted. Move-in ready! Property selling as-is.
Single Family, Single Family-Detached, Raised Ranch, 2 Story
Hot Water Heater, Softener Own, Electric Water Hea
2,500 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Detailed Room Information
- Family Room, Kitchen, Laundry Room, Living Room, Storage, Exercise Room, Foyer, Office, Utility Room, Mud Room
- Dining Area
- Cook Top Range, Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Exhaust Fan/Hood, Ice Maker, Microwave, Wall Oven, Range Hood, Washer, Refrigerator
- Central Air, Electric, Heat Pump
- Electric Heating, Oil. Heat Pump, Forced Air.
- Entrance Outside, Full Finished
- 2. Fireplace Screen.
- Entry Level Bedroom.
- Additional Interior Features
- Wood Floors, Open Floor Plan, Cathedral/vaulted Ceiling
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. Concrete Driveway, Driveway.
- Deck, Patio
- Lot View
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Landscaped. Stream/Creek, Partly Wooded, Non-Tidal Wetland, Landscaping, Backs To Trees.
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price